Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cork-collecting

How Freudian. Almost as bad as "she wasn't REALLY a homeschooling mother to five happy-healthy children". No, she gave up on THAT depressing job after her kids kept kicking her in the shins (what, TJ Maxx out of shin guards?)...and worked her lifelong why-couldn't-she-be-Paula jig...then I could respect her. Redheads always have the most glee.

Glee, I'm glad you're friends with me. Pah, who needs your feminist ass anyway, I've got a family. Yes, middle child between two boys, daughter of a father who loves me. You can have all the rest, and enjoy it, never got over her I-fear-my-own-mother-complex anyway. And the bridges in your REAL family you burned all along the way.

Deeply hurt your father, I might add, which is out of MY character, chameleon-in-training. Gosh, I love being rejected and bullied as medicine, provides my best insights, oh yes it does. Not that I always knew, not that I didn't have to develop patience.

But, when you're raped by your boyfriend like a thousand times, you learn to be quiet. Yes, Sarah K. Silverman makes jokes about it, so why can't I?

No comments: