Friday, May 1, 2009

Applesauce and pickles

Just like my great-great grandmother used to make, before she died of old age. You know homemade pickles, they didn't just use dill, it was something else that added like a twang or something. Lemme look on my Old-fashioned Dave's Pickles jar and see what HE added. Hmmm.

Oh yes, sweet vinegar. Yum, yum!! Anyway, ooh, they're spicy too, must've used red pepper. That's cause it's called FAMOUS DAVE'S Signature Spicy Pickle Chips. And they were, so thank you.

Now, I'll have a sip of Fat Tire beer, because my five year old AGAIN wants to use a bottle opener. He does these things out of the blue sometimes, and as a homeschooling mother it's my job to encourage him,

"Yes honey, you can use the can opener to open a Fat Tire beer for me." Only, it's the afternoon, should I feel guilty? Like super guilty for drinking during the afternoon? Well, I did just have a sip of Coca Cola from McDonald's, nearly ran plum into a trench coat after eyeballing two other mysterious dudes. Hmm.

Yes, I think a Fat Tire beer is just what a lonely girl after a hard day of Castle Parking needs afterall. Yum, yum!!

No comments: