Monday, February 8, 2010

Of course, Daphne's not such a bitch either

She DOES have more money than the rest of us, and might stay married to that chef. I don't know, some of those vlogs... And, her annoying edge of having already interviewed every celebrity on the planet and NOT made fun of their fashions. I think she likes people too.

She's not the whole entire reason I started watching the TV GUIDE channel religiously (it was the Adrianne Curry re-runs, totally). In fact, I'm not sure I've seen Daphne on the TV GUIDE channel enough to make it worth my time.

And no, I'm not saying the TV GUIDE channel is going to usurp Seacrest's attempts at red carpet event handling...can't really compete with half-a-screen no matter how great the hosting is. Anyone else notice this about the TV GUIDE channel?

It has half a screen and NO TWITTER!!! Strangest thing I've ever witnessed in my life, but I keep watching anyway. Just in case I see a name I like. Sometimes.

Okay, never.

No comments: