Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just got back from my doctor's office

What a mess!!! They've totally restructured the data processing system at Altru, and let me be the first to tell you...the receptionists upstairs ARE NOT HAPPY! Of course I asked, why wouldn't I? I was lucky to be in there at all, getting a six-week checkup.

Not everybody on the globe gets six-week check-ups, and lucky also for me, I'm not uncomfortably pregnant. Just slim, and trying to decide which exercise program will best tighten my abs. Never really had a problem with stretch marks, I'll have myself know.

Already back down to a weight I shall not announce, but will privately pat my very own mother's jeans on the back for. Thank you Mom, for being skinny, and passing on those genes. Has served the hair-dye industry well (no need when you're not gray!)

Anyway, this is WAY OFF on a tangent, and I'm SUPER late and having to get home and explain myself. Which I don't tend to mind. It's better than being self-reproachful and self-condemning all the time, which Jill says is NOT of God. Oops, my bad!

Just wanted to let the girls know that my uterus is back to its healthy size, everything's in place despite what the media tends to teach to disenfranchise women everywhere. And, totally going to try out those little blue pills.

Of course, it was ME who had to ask my doctor to give me the lower dose (ain't having a stroke during MY lifetime)...I'll just have to combine methods. Never been a problem for me, really.

No comments: