Monday, November 30, 2009

Seeking a gifted theologian

Yes, I'd be in seminary right now debating my right not to be bishop, and coming to terms with that somehow. Easily, because I'm skilled at surrender, but I keep being tempted, you know, to blame all the Christians? I can barely help it at all.

See, their logic is to just convert everyone to the right savior, as if that momentary seeking alone provides every answer. Probably a fallacy somehow. And protecting unborn life at all costs, as if we'd quickly forget that all life REALLY MATTERS. Blind to the murderous men that surround us on just about every "potentially Christian" border.

Not quite seamless, somehow too far from salvation. Ignoring the teaching potential of grief, and loss, that happens in ALL stages of a woman's life. Stubborn male's resistance to balance, to trust... deciding the weight we ladies carry, whether we agree to it or not.

At least, I'd like to reconsider my price.

No comments: