Friday, November 20, 2009

Vanilla and Coconut

Would never normally drink something that reminds me of cheap incense, but the dark-skinned Africans happened by in that moment, and I felt I had to choose. Won't dare tell you which teas I'm partial to, until I figure out the actual value difference between 2% of $800,000 versus 2% of $8,000,000. Both involving the number 16 somehow, I'd presume having already calculated it.

The first having to do with Sarah Palin's pivot, the second with slippery shoes guaranteed to increase the odds of head injury by merely entertaining the thought. Ooh, I hate voodoo (not really). Wonder when I can book that trip to Haiti, gonna wake all the zombies single-handedly. God knows I love the Caribbean!

My lust-filled weekend will never arrive if I keep rambling on like this, c'mon Jess, pray! Do you lay out all the reasons why Tyra and Gabbie have no place pretending to be cultured, no matter if one is the richest televisionista, and the other capable of inspiring young girls everywhere to run marathons for Build-a-Bear Workshop's good causes? Hmm, I just can't decide to know.

No comments: