Saturday, December 12, 2009

Waiting patiently for my Americano

Delivery service here, forgot to insist it be topped with whipped cream...will probably get two shots instead of my insane but usual four. It's decaf, so relax...nothing to be concerned or silent about. Decisions, decisions. Hmm.

The life of a free-flying mature, worldly mother...totally enjoying it, thank you. Apparently the Harvest House is a MUST, and some felafel experience I'll never be the same if I don't enjoy. Shall we go to Boulder on Monday? Heard it's unbeatable, so okay. Fine.

First church service is tonight, with a guaranteed meeting with both a "seer" and a "healer". I love the chance to watch God act through others, because I DO believe in it, but am extra-guarded so I don't lose my mind. Surrendering everything to God is one thing, listening to the devil imitating Him...leaves me slightly scared.

Oh prophets, and seers, and healers with the Word of God, be kind.

No comments: