Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Being insane is fantastic

All through the grace of God! Slept decent, but when your final dream stars Adrianne Curry, who left the Brady for some bottom-of-the-barrel meth-head who has no apartment, but has the manipulation skills of a familiar ex-Mason...

and your walking past computers in terror has de-volved into trying desperately to type one last little message on a Word Processor with the keys falling off...well, it reminds.

Being back home with my kids today is all the grounding I'll need. Not everyone is as superior at handling the 40 below weather, or the laptop ban that average citizens take for pure granted, but at least, at least my mystical relief will be kind.

Maybe in time, I can forget that a woman last night had an actual orgasm as she prayed the spirit through my belly (ew!) That the prophesiers in the church saw that "my baby will live, he won't die".

I'll hold on to the perspective of the only rational man I encountered (Freemasonry? Yup, I said.) "No matter the outcome, it will be good," he looked at me like a clear-eyed father and said.

"No matter the outcome," I agreed, "it will be good."

No comments: