Monday, August 17, 2009

Calendar addiction

A, B, C's and seven day weeks, my bad. This is the "last week of summer vacation", whatever that's becoming in this "of course I'm sure" land. I could invent a thousand new lands a week, seems to capture it all properly, the perfect canvas for my hallucinations, oh wait, still hanging on to "imagination" until then.

Nobody wants to land squarely in hallucination land and look back with regret. Scariest ride there is, don't get on it even if broccoli-eating leprechauns insist it's like medicine. Dirty devils, you have no rotten idea. Left last week's postings filled up to the brim with "couldn't get any better than thees", and I meant it.

Got kidnapped by evening, totally destroyed every shred of certain happiness. Literally stepped into a self-made trap, got gobbled up by a troll, and then spit back out with the only idea being surrender. Worked though, it must've. Because I'm still alive, have gathered back most of my pieces, but holy shit, don't want to EVER go through that lack o'serenity again. Never, ever.

Oh my God did that suck, and no, I'm no wiser. But I survived it, walked through it like a champion (pronounce that in French), and I'm back. Again.

No comments: