Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sorta halfway there, almost

But, not really. Wouldn't that be funny if I was? Can't even imagine it, so that's pure speculation, with not a shred of reality to back it up. And you know how I hate assuming. It's fun for the short-term, imagination filling in all those gaps. But dang logic, and its principles, no, don't think it would turn out being funny in the end.

A thousand miles away from funny, mostly just crazy, with a dash of that's impossible. Now THAT'S what I'm halfway to, where I'm not done heading. Not exactly my plan about two hours ago, that plan was summed up in a sentence bearing the word nice. But, it was fleeting, flew right out of the window, I guess.

Not sure where it went anyway, or why it even attempted. It was a nice thought, a pure idea, but no. Don't think that's what halfway's gonna end up meaning in the end.

No comments: