Friday, June 19, 2009

Drink up

Spirit gets mad though, don't ever get that wrong. Why else are we taught to fear God...because some arrogant pricks believe they're just entitled to all of God's goodness, none of the sacrifice, all of that's wrong. Arrogant pricks can sit with that for the rest of their empty lives for all I care.

Enjoy that? There's more. Ooh, I've always hated the arrogant, and not because I'm so humble, but because I'm wise. There's nothing more insulting to a wise ex-arrogant who can barely remember that time in her life anyway, it was so long ago there's no need to admit it...

than all of God's gifts that were wasted, that could have landed in the lap of still-arrogant-all-these-years-later. What a waste!

And, that's all I'm going to say on that pathetic, unenviable act.

No comments: