Friday, September 11, 2009

It's a sweet day

If you care about things like that like I do. Slightly cool, overcast like fall is, well most days. It's honestly the best season of all the possible options, and then it will be winter, I covet them all. Fall though, means change. I guess in some sense all the seasons do.

Crunchy leaves, those pumpkin pies I'll never bake but can imagine. I'll roast the seeds though. Last year's tradition will certainly carry through. And the costumes, best part obviously. Many, many pictures are birthed in the fall. All memories to keep, and hold.

Never have much time to permanently store them, like all scrapbook style and girly, I don't live in that kind of world. Mine suits me anyway, perfect in all its ranges of color. I love today, I'll love tomorrow, and I'll love forever.

I just do. And always will.

No comments: