Thursday, September 3, 2009

Faults and flaws

I'm overly sensitive and I hold regular grudges, apparently. Not that anyone has currently noticed, must be a secret side of myself I'm just discovering. Yup, everything sets me off into "hey wait, since you...then I". Last week it was poor usage of exclamation points in very serious circumstances (screwed with my entire grasp of punctuation altogether).

Now, it's the silence. Long days without children hanging on your every gift, move and glimmer, takes time to get used to. Almost as if silence thought it was funny, or interesting to be silent, when really, I'll be grudging about silence all weekend. And, being Labor Day, it will be a long suffering weekend of "fine, it's creative...but I expect better" and nausea.

Being pregnant like I am, I'm uncomfortable daily. Having always prided myself on being symptom free, it's like attack of the "how much can you take" bug. Hope it's not swine flu, who needs the fear of dying? Anyhoo. Picture me two months from now, a bump larger than a basketball and what's this...slush, snow and cold...hmm, I must be Superwoman.

I sometimes just wish life would be easier on me, you know.

No comments: