Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Guess where I went on my pass

Church first, where I realized it's the HEART that sings, not the voice. Hadn't previously known this. And I lifted my hands in praise for the first time, well, only my right because I don't like to draw attention (it's embarrassing). Felt the pulse of spirit, though.

Right behind me sat a UND SIOUX player, in UNIFORM! Stayed afterwards to soak up as much as God would give him (we won!!!) Then, we went to Starbucks. You know, I bought this TANGO CD last time I was in exchanging my gift card for the mini-version.

Don't know why I bought music without lyrics, and can only listen to one track in good conscience (there's a tango for conspiracies). Maybe I'm saving it for one of my better moods. But I also noticed the snacks are sure becoming mom-friendly...geared exactly for all those moms out there who ALREADY KNOW superior parenting.

I'm still in the failing category, but aiming for wholeness. My dad being here feels pre-divined. Like, he's always felt guilty about living by my brothers and celebrating grandchildren, while my kids could use a grandpa (and I could use a nanny).

So, good sights ahead.

No comments: