Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Meghan McCain for Republican power player

It's all I can think of. Besides what bitches those non-movie-reviewing Momversation elitists still are, and racist. Uma wouldn't want her gadget associated with them anyway, I just know these things as true. Always tend to be, and you?

What do you currently know to be true? That it's entirely newsworthy to describe insurance companies as cartels, to banish Fox news, and also...what was that one thing I was going to enlist the girls to solve on our Target fashion cruise?

Hmm, let me think. Out loud of course, much louder than Dooce. Who does read by the way, and still loves Disney and fine paper, I'm sure. Let's see...no, it was not Dana's inane idea about prostituting herself in Africa. Nor Asha, um who?

Twasn't anything Lisa Belkin said lately at the Motherlode. Ever since her whole "I left my child in the backseat of my car on a hot day to die" expose, I've been avoiding her. Still haunting me though. Not the Steven Weber, who's still annoying everyone at HuffPo.

At least I THINK he is, lemme check...oh dear God. And no. Simpson's fanatic who's gay? Gabe, my original inspiration and who I'll forever be indebted to? Gone missing. Goddamnit blogspot and everything un-related to Momversation forever!

Of everything I'm missing, in the whole of my life, it's free access to blogspot colors, anytime I wish. That palette of all those shades of orange and blue, limited, but freedom has no price.

Someday it will be TRUE.

No comments: