Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Michael's has gone UPSCALE!

I walked in all about the scrapbooking, I swear to God!!! Was gonna find some patterns that spoke music into my soul (might calm the screaming)...just some 79 cent pieces of paper to ponder.

Ha, ha. I'd rather pay most of a dollar for ANOTHER piece of paper that's not green. Why did I get bowled over there again? Oh yeah. Flashbacks, flashbacks galore!!!

Actually, the scrapbook aisle appeared to have shrunk. Yet every jewelry-making fantasy I've ever had came true in no less than three well-stocked aisles. And I'm thinking Christmas, and other celebrations I'm currently blocking out.

I am, guess whose fault. Not the dog's obviously. Anyhoo, I forgot what I was saying, but totally had everything to do with Jes MaHarry of sundance (reminds me of Jewel). I SWEAR!!!

No comments: